Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nap time 'fun'

Briella has been off and on taking morning naps. I have been trying to figure out what works so that I don't have a really crabby girl around 4-5 when I'm trying to get dinner together. So the last two days she has taken a morning nap and I wake her up after about an hour and then put her down around 2-2:30. Yesterday she was awake for quite awhile before actually being quiet, so I assume she did get some sleep . . . but who knows. Today she was mosly quiet for 30 mintues and then I heard what seemed to be cheers of joy and laughter. It was quiet again a minute later, but I decided to check anyway . . . this is what I found:

Recently she has been pulling up her shirt a lot and patting her belly, but evidently she can take it all the way off when she wants to. Interesting.

No comments: