Friday, August 12, 2011

Picture this . . .



Last week, Gideon had a little runny nose and he went to get a tissue.  He blows and cheers, "I got it!! I got it!!"  I wasn't quite sure why he was so excited, so I asked him what he got and he showed me the small rock he had just got out of his nose!!  I asked Stephan if he knew what was going on and he said an hour or so earlier Gideon was shoving a crayon up his nose, so Stephan explained that we don't put things up our noses.  He noticed Gideon kind of rub his nose a bit, but figured it was a little raw from the crayon digging . . . We just never know what he'll do next!


A few Sunday's ago, at the end of the service we were standing for the benediction and I felt some movement to my side.  I opened my eyes to see Gideon watching the pastor very closely and raising his arms as he was observing the pastor.  He tried it again the next week, but I told him only the pastor does that . . .

Not sure if I already posted this, but during a different service a guest minister was preaching about the Jews and used the word Jews several times.  Gideon looked at me and said/asked, "juice? juice!" (obviously a more common word in the life of a 2 year old)


Just a few stories I thought were worth sharing . . .  Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: