Thursday, December 5, 2013

Potty Training, Partnership, and Pregnancy



I'm sure many are wondering what has been taking me to long to update again . . . and well, we've been busy over here!! 

Potty Training:  We got off to a slow start, but after a couple of months Asher is potty trained!  It is always a dreaded project to undertake and I was hoping he was going to be a potty super star like his brother (who trained the week of his 2nd birthday and never needed pull ups!!--yep, he is my favorite).  Alas, Asher is more average and took awhile to catch on . . . and he still requires a pull up at night, but being diaper free is awesome!!

Partnership:  I joined my sister, Mindy, sewing for her business The Practical Mom Shop.  I am sewing soft soled baby shoes and hooded towels, she sews a variety of purses, wristlets, etc.  You can find our shop on FaceBook:  The Practical Mom Shop  It has been fun sewing so much, but keeps me busy during nap times and after the kids go to bed!

Pregnancy:  We are thrilled to be almost 18 weeks along and will have our fourth child in early May!!  Other than the exhaustion, I am feeling well.  The kids are SO excited, well Briella and Gideon are very excited about a new baby--she has convinced Gideon we need a girl so she can have a sister.  Asher may be sensing some change and is a little more clingy.

 I will also let you all know because of all of the above, the chances of a Christmas card getting mailed out in 2013 is looking slim!  We have already received a few and we love seeing them, but I'm afraid this is going to be a year off for the Postma Fam (please don't take us off your list!!)  I have no pictures this time, but maybe next week (haha) or another day this month, I will post a few pictures . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on number 4 and being diaper-free. I can't imagine being diaper free...it will be at least two years!