Saturday, August 1, 2009

Recently . . .

Mindy got these matching dresses for Tessa and Briella--aren't they cute :)



Stephan and I were the master and mistress of ceremonies Friday night for our friends Bill and Michelle from church. It was a beautiful day and I enjoy weddings because they remind me of our wedding and the joy of being married in the Lord.


I'm just wondering ?!?!?
A. Did anyone notice my big toe in the previous post?
B. Is there another time when being a mistress is not scandalous or just when dealing with MOC and weddings !?!?
C. If I ask more questions will there be more comments . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Saw the big toe, and it made me wonder about the length of your second toe - can't tell in the picture.
B. Can the mistress of the house be the legitimate wife/mother? Or was that just on a plantation?
C. Questions don't necessarily work on my blog, but here's hoping they work for you. You know, you can go online and find tutorials to increase your traffic and comments. I think then you get paid more to blog. Research that!

Emily said...

I don't think I want to be called the mistress of the house . . .?!!? and I when you say "you get paid more" that implies that I get paid now . . . are you taking all my profits b/c I haven't seen any :)

Anonymous said...

I just assumed that everyone else but me is being paid to blog.