Thursday, April 14, 2011

Craftiness

I have been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking before I have another book to keep up with . . . I love making new pages and finishing a year or a trip or event, but it is not always easy to find the time to get to it.  Lately I have been making an extra effort to get upstairs where all my stuff is on the desk.  Using my Cricut is also a fun and helpful way to add something extra to the pages and keep it going a little quicker, too.  Last week I finished Briella's first book, from birth to age 2 1/2 (it is almost 4 inches thick!).  She has looked through it several times and loves her pink book :)
Here are some of my favorite spreads:




 

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cute pages! Do you hire our your scrapbooking skills? jk... great job catching up! And updating your blog - it's fun to see pictures of the kids.

Emily said...

We might be able to work out a deal . . . you should look into digital scrapbooking, that would be right up your alley! Glad you enjoy the pics, did you get one in the mail yet?!?! Brie wanted to make 'cards' to include in the envelopes . . . interesting I'm sure!