Friday, April 22, 2011

Thoroughly Clean

 It was very difficult to take a picture so that you could read the fine print here.  Sorry!  Don't worry I've been seeing it for over a month and never read it until today. It says "It is important to thoroughly clean this product after each use"  It says this in CAPS!  I am not sure what 20 year old punk thought this was appropriate instruction, but you've got to be kidding me!  Other than dishes, I am not sure if there is anything I clean after each use, much less this:










 A child's potty, each use, thoroughly. come on.  I have totally and completely failed to comply to these directions, I confess.  I hope there are not toilet cleaning authorities that plan to pursue justice in this case.  I did clean it today though, but I'm not admitting when I cleaned it last, mostly because I don't keep track . . .  hope you have some thorough cleaning to do this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you plan to thouroughly clean it at least once more immediately before you return it.