Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quiet Book 2

Almost two years ago I made a Quiet Book for Briella.  Since then it has been very loved and has a few broken parts to it.  I decided to make another with some new ideas and donate it to our churches auction for Christian Education.  After spending hours on this project I have decided I will be bidding it up to make sure it doesn't sell for $10.  Let me know what you think someone would pay for this little book :)
 This is actually the last page, you can build your own ice cream cone and the next page has a little pocket for a notebook and pencil.




 This page is a design your own monster page (Mr. Potato head idea).  I cut out a lot of different shapes for hair, hats, ears, eyes, noses, mouths and a couple of bow ties, too.


 This little fish can be moved to the different snaps and the dog can go in the house or come out to 'eat' from his bowl.




My most educational page is first--snap on the shapes or count the beads.

I had a few sewing machine issues (mostly operator error) so it has taken me longer than necessary, but it is so fun to see it come together and I hope it is very useful and lots of fun for some little kiddo :)  
What is your favorite page??? Hoe much would you bid on this item?!?!
 

No comments: